There are several technical aspects that you should consider, but the most important thing is that you should write for your users.
That is, write for who will read your texts, and not try in any way to manipulate the rules to excel in front of your competitors.
When you write thinking about robots and not your users, you will be damaging your site in two ways:
First, you will be penalized by Google, for trying to take advantage of the algorithm in some way;
And then you will be writing the content of little value, which will decrease your chances of conversion and loyalty.
Writing content for SEO is about writing good content and that it is correctly optimized.
However, it requires greater dedication and especially some strategy and check over here to know about those strategies about affordable essay writing for SEO content at cheap custom papers.
But don’t worry, we’ll tell you how to write content for SEO correctly. But first, remember that it is SEO:
How To Write Content For SEO
Although currently, the Google algorithm searches above all for authenticity in terms of content published on sites and blogs.
It continues to use several internal and external factors to determine if one content is more relevant than the other.
Contrary to what many people believe, Google doesn’t care if certain content is better or worse than another.
Google’s job is not to analyze this, but the relevance of that content to the search that the user is performing
When you type something in your browser, Google searches for the best possible answer.
The “best” content does not necessarily go ahead since the meaning of “better” is quite subjective.
What matters to Google is the relevance of that content to the user who performed that search.
If an article responds to the user’s doubts, then that content is more relevant than another. Logically, writing good content is not just that.
But if we start from the principle that your content does not meet that requirement, then all the rest will be in vain
Now, more important than a good optimization is that you always think about the user who is performing the search and the content that you are going to deliver to him in response to his doubts or problems.
So what should you do? Knowing how to find affordable essay writing content for SEO, since it has certain characteristics that you should know, let’s see what they are:
- Main features
Writing content for SEO should be total results-oriented. And, for you to succeed, there is an essential first step: planning.
It is at this stage you must determine the title, keyword, structure, and language of the text.
Remember: You must do this, always, carefully, studying the brand strategy well and using good references for your research.
Also, at this time you should study what will be the best way to share the content on social networks, as this is essential for your audience’s contact with the text and the success of your strategy.
Always Think Of People
One of the elements that most influence when writing content for SEO, is the person of the text.
To do this, you must define your buyer persona.
A buyer persona is a fictitious representation of the person to whom you address the text, so it is so important that this content is relevant and valuable to her.
To succeed in the production of the content you have to investigate and analyze what are the problems, desires, challenges, and needs of that person.
In this way, you will generate content that provides a solution to the problem or clears a person’s doubt.
Also, you will ensure that the content will be useful, that the person will read it and interact with it in some way.
Focus On Evergreen Content
Evergreen content is a trend. It is the most used by companies that invest in digital marketing.
Why? Endures in time, without becoming obsolete, does not expire and provides value to the user today and also within 1 year.
Unlike the news texts, which talk about momentary topics and that can become disinterested in a few days, the evergreen deals with more complete and enduring information about an issue, seeking to educate the person about it.
When we are finding the affordable essay writing content for SEO, evergreen content is ideal, since it will position your company with authority in the market, and you will generate much more value for your users.
Hyperlinks: The Key To Interactive Reading!
The use of hyperlinks is responsible for transforming the way of writing for SEO.
The use of links in the texts generates mobility for the reader, which will be conducted from one text to the other, complementing its reading.
To achieve this the links must be included strategically.
Now that you know the main characteristics of writing content for SEO, we will give you some tips for you to succeed in writing your content.
Tips For Writing The Text
Do you have a blog but are not getting the results you expected with the content you publish?
Research the reasons, and analyze if the content you wrote has the characteristics necessary to succeed with your audience.
If not, remember that writing content for SEO must comply with certain rules that can give more relief to the content you are addressing.
Choose What You Will Write About
Analyze your keywords. Although the vast majority of editors, in principle, do not think about it, the reality is that not all keywords are relevant at the level of the search.
If you think about writing an article on how to lose weight fast, for example, did you know that there are dozens of other keywords that are more interesting to work with than the keyword “how to lose weight fast”
To know what keywords we use in our articles, we use the KWFinder tool, which is absolutely fantastic and super affordable. With this tool, we can understand what the keywords we need when writing content for SEO
The Density Of The Keyword In The Content
It’s amazing how 90% of editors, beginners, believe that using the keyword in 3% of their text will instantly help them to better position themselves on Google.
However, things don’t work that way.
When the goal is to offer affordable essay writing content for SEO, keyword density, although relevant, is not the most important.
So, more important than the density of the keyword, in the content, is its quality.
So when you go to write content for SEO, you must create one that can help the reader clarify their doubts about that topic.
The more you think about taking advantage of the algorithm, the less natural your content will look.
Internal links And External Links
One of the aspects that editors neglect most, when writing content for SEO, are the links (internal and external) within the text.
Unfortunately, there are still many people who believe that linking to other sites is withdrawing relevance to their content, when in reality what happens is precisely the opposite.
When you connect to other sites with relevant content, you will not only be helping your users but also improving the relevance of your content, because it is citing credible sources that will help the reader during the search process on the subject.
The internal bond is also important. Whenever possible, make 1 to 3 internal links in your texts.
In addition to being linking to other relevant subjects of your site/blog, you will be referring these articles to certain keywords.
Optimization Of Text Content
When you are going to write content for SEO text optimization is very important for Google to understand what is most relevant, but above all so that your reader can easily consume the content. What we usually call reading diagonally.
Also, optimization will help you to structure your text correctly, logically organizing all the information.
The use of title headings, subtitles, lists with dots or numbering, bold, italics, etc., are ways of telling Google which parts of your content are most relevant and which is the hierarchical organization of it.
Images In The Texts
Using images in the texts is done for two reasons: your content will be more friendly, for the reader, facilitating reading and giving greater relevance to certain topics of the text.
Second, because the images are optimized with the title and the alternative text, which will allow you to place your keyword also when you optimize your images.
Big Or Small Texts?
Although there are no concrete studies that say that it is necessary to produce extensive content, there are several analyzes carried out by several experts, which indicate that larger and more relevant texts normally tend to achieve better positioning in Google.
There are also several indications that Google likes large and complete texts since it considers that they are more relevant for the answer to the question the reader asked during his search.
Start And Finish The Article Thinking About SEO
If you are going to check more information from affordable essay writing for your content for SEO you must think about SEO all the time.
This will guarantee that you are using the appropriate mechanisms so that your article has more visibility in search engines such as Google, for example.
Checklist before publishing the post
SEO content has so many elements that it is really easy to forget, right? To help you succeed in writing content for SEO, we leave you a Checklist
Which you can check whenever you want. If you succeed, at least, most of the items on the list, you can be sure that you will succeed with your content.
These are the questions you should ask yourself when you are going to write a title:
- Would someone write my title on Google? If the answer is yes, you are likely to get more search traffic.
- Does my title arouse curiosity? This type of title tends to get more clicks.
- Is my title short and straight to the point? The title must be approximately 57 characters so that it appears complete on the Google results page.
- Is my title clear? This is super important. If readers don’t know what they are clicking, they will leave your site.
- Am I using emotions? Try to invoke a desire within your title, you will reach more people.
- Does my title contain some popular words or phrases? If this is not the case, do not expect any location on Google.
Each article must contain an introduction. These are the questions you should ask yourself when writing it:
- Am I going to join my readers? You can accomplish this with a question in your introductory paragraph.
- Is it concise? 3 paragraphs will usually be enough.
- Does it provide a detailed overview? When your readers read the introduction, they should know if the content is a good option for them.
- Can I include an image? It includes an image, or a video, to encourage readers to click.
When writing content for SEO, be sure to ask yourself:
- Have I used subtitles? Make it easier for your readers to read and explore your content.
- Do my paragraphs have less than 5 lines? Paragraphs should not have more than 5 lines.
- Am I creating a conversation? You must use the words “you” and “me” within your content. This will create the illusion of a conversation.
- Do I italicize my questions? This will make your content look more personalized.
- Am I telling a story? Your readers will get bored, unless you keep them connected, to avoid this you must tell a story.
- Am I using media to improve my content? The images, videos, and audio will help you personalize your brand.
- Is my content concise? Do not write nonsense, nobody will want to read them.
- Am I trying to look smart? Using beautiful words and speaking low with your readers are great ways to lose them.
- Is it related to any current event? Use Google and Yahoo News to identify trends that will help you generate content that will attract more traffic.
- What emotion am I going through? Your content should appeal to certain emotions such as humor or anger. Choose one or some of them and use them throughout your content. The goal is to take your readers through an emotional roller coaster; As in the novels.
- Am I using links? Use links, always, to other sites, when appropriate. In this way, you can send these links when you publish your content and ask them to share in their social profiles.
When you finish writing content for SEO, ask yourself:
- Did I finish my post with a question? This is a way to generate more comments. Also, place the question in italics.
- Have I been able to summarize my post within 3 short paragraphs? A summary should be short and straight to the point and provide the essence of your post.
- Does my summary have less than 200 words? Ideally, your summary of having about 100 to 150 words.
- Do you leave things open? Your content should not be read as a final verdict on a subject. Instead, invite your readers to participate and contribute something else on the subject.
- Does my conclusion encourage people to read my content? Some people read the conclusion before reading the content. If it is seductive, they scroll up to read the rest.
When you are going to write content for SEO, you should have the ability to select the correct titles and keywords that attract traffic to your site. Of course, you must take care of grammar and spelling.
Also, you should take advantage of the benefits that the tools that we mentioned in the article give you so that you succeed in writing your content.
Do not write trying to take advantage of SEO to manipulate the system, Google will understand and penalize you and the worst your readers will also notice and discard your content.
Writing SEO content requires that you incorporate a series of elements into the text, which you can easily forget. But with the checklist we share with you, in this article, this will not happen to you.